Kansas City has one of the greatest sports followings in the country. Whether you’re a Kansas City Chief fan or a Missouri fan or even a follower of the Jayhawks, one thing is for certain: there is no shortage of sports bars in the Midwest.
Here on the top 10 sports bars in Kansas City:
1. 810 Zone – This mega-sports bar has 76 televisions with four of them being HD big screens. It’s owned by Kansas City sports radio station and is a massive 7000 square feet.
2. Dave and Buster’s – Everyone has a Dave and Buster’s, however this one has a huge bar with televisions galore.
3. Chappell’s – The best way to describe this bar is a museum transformed into a restaurant. This place as everything from autographed balls to jersey’s.
4. Tanner’s Bar – There are eight metro locations and this bar is everything you expect it to be. Great food with plenty of televisions and of course, an unlimited amount of beer to choose from.
5. Gran Falloon – The wait staff is known to be slow however the Falloon is a hot ticket in Kansas City.
6. Minsky’s Pizza – If you’re a pizza lover, then Minsky’s is the place you want to be. There are three locations spread out over Kansas City.
7. Hooter’s – Yes, they have great wings and bright orange shorts but they also have a great bar atmosphere when you want to catch a game.
8. O’Quigley’s – You will have the luck of the Irish when you are at this restaurant. Choose one of the multiple locations and enjoy the countless types of food.
9. Coach’s Bar and Grill – This a great bar for just sitting down and relaxing and catching a game. If you like a family atmosphere, this is the place.